For all the people out there who enjoy new found products or love to hear about them; you have come to the right place! Every year we vow to bring you a list of our favorite products that have altered our lives and enriched that little part of us that says," I have got to get one of those!" So sit back and relax as we start the countdown for "Matt and Sheree's Favorite Products for 2009!!!"

Sunday, February 1, 2009

#8 - Buddies - Sudzing Bar


This is a two in one bath product. Johnson & Johnson company has come out with this really neat idea. They have merged the bath cloth and bar of soap into an all-in-one product. At an inexpensive price you can have the luxury of not having to wash extra bath cloths by using this product. I found it on the baby aisle for Dylan but, I must confess I have my own bar in another scent!