For all the people out there who enjoy new found products or love to hear about them; you have come to the right place! Every year we vow to bring you a list of our favorite products that have altered our lives and enriched that little part of us that says," I have got to get one of those!" So sit back and relax as we start the countdown for "Matt and Sheree's Favorite Products for 2009!!!"

Sunday, February 1, 2009

#9 - Tinted Moisturizer by Smashbox



OK- So this is definitely a must have product in my cosmetics bag! I am not good at the whole daily moisturizing routine and this makes life a little easier for me. It's a tinted moisturizer from "Smashbox". I apply it as a foundation when I put on my make-up and it not only works as a base product for total skin coverage, it also works as a moisturizer! Think that's great, it also is a sunblock SPF 15..Yippee! This is like a grand-slam, out of the park, kind of a product for me!!! I want to run out right now and go straight to the nearest make-up counter at Macy's!!!